Best Cardio, BMR and Other Fitness Tips
The human body is an amazing machine. It can do things that seem impossible, and it has the ability to heal itself if given enough time. Exercise is one of the most important parts of staying healthy, but many people have misconceptions about how much exercise they need as well as what types are best for them, so if you want to stay on the right path, you should talk to weight loss doctor and get the best advice. In this post we will cover some basic information on BMR (basal metabolic rate), cardio and other fitness topics so you can get started with a plan!
– BMR is the amount of calories you need to function as a human being without moving. It’s calculated based on age, height and weight.
– Cardio is a type of exercise that raises your heart rate for extended periods of time such as running or cycling. This can come in different forms like walking briskly up stairs, doing power yoga poses quickly or even climbing a mountain!
– Anaerobic workouts are high intensity strength training routines where the body uses more glycogen than it does when performing aerobic exercises. (source: dictionary) These types of workouts typically last less than one hour but cause an increased release of lactic acid that results in fatigue within 30 seconds to two minutes later after stopping the workout routine.
– Resistance training is a type of exercise that builds muscle. It can be done through body weight exercises such as push-ups and pull-ups, lifting weights in the gym or doing repetitions with your own bodyweight to increase endurance.
– Cross training is the act of engaging in a variety of different types of exercise to keep your body from getting too used to any one type. This can be switching up what you do during workouts, or doing something else outside the gym entirely for one day!